2014-15 Tryout Information
The tryouts have been scheduled for the 2014-2015 club season!!!
When: Sunday, October 26th
- 5th and 6th grade: 1-3pm, doors open at 12:30pm
- 7th and 8th grade: 4-6pm, doors open at 3:30pm
- Make up try outs October 28th from 7-830pm, Waukee South Middle School. Doors open at 6:30 pm
Why: Because we LOVE volleyball!!!!
Cost: $25 per player
- This year we are hoping to fill two teams per age group, a purple and gold team!!
- We have a new co-director as well as new and returning coaches to ensure this 2014-2015 year is a success!
- New uniforms
- New Apparel guaranteed to be in prior to Christmas!
***IN ORDER TO TRYOUT, ALL GIRLS MUST BE ACTIVE MEMBERS OF USAV. FOR INFORMATION ON REGISTERING YOUR DAUGHTER, PLEASE GO TO http://www.iavbreg.org TO REGISTER FOR THIS YEAR. REGARDLESS IF YOUR DAUGHTER MAKES A TEAM OR NOT, SHE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRYOUT WITHOUT THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF TRYOUTS (UPDATED USAV CARD)!!! Note: when registering do not select a club that your daughter is affiliated with until she makes a team.
If you have any questions regarding conflicts, you can email at email@example.com. If you have to attend the makeup trial please email along with sending in paperwork.
***Please note: If your daughter has received an offer letter she has until 4pm on November 5th to either accept or decline. Also, if she has accepted another offer, she must let us know within 24 hours of accepting the other club’s offer. We ask you abide by this so we have time to ensure each team we have gets filled. Let us know if you have any questions***